Taunton, Massachusetts

I had a salesman come to my house for an in home estimate for carpet. I felt like I was buying a used car.

He had all the typical sales pitches and lies. First he measured the area to be carpeted with his fancy tablet and electronic measuring device. He told me that all the other measuring methods are not as accurate as his. He was at least 100 sq.

ft. more than all the other 6 estimates that I had. and he did not include the closets. So much for fancy tablets.

After much to much time pushing me into a product I did not want. He finally listened to my needs. He was clearly upset with me. when I would not commit.

and left in a huff. telling me they would not return.

Comments

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for taking time to let us know about your Luna estimate. I'm sorry to hear you felt pressured in any way and that our flooring professional wasn't listening to you. That is never our intention and I apologize. If I can send a different person over to provide you with a pressure-free, accurate quote, please let me know. Either way, if you would like to email me directly at cmonroe@luna.com with your acct. information, it would help us greatly so we can make sure this doesn't happen again. All customer feedback is important to us and we take it seriously. My sincerest apologies and we hope you give us the opportunity to show you why Luna has an A+ with the BBB, we truly care about your customers. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely, Chris