1.6
Turnaround Time

Update by user May 07

https://photos.app.goo.gl/YJ5gPF1hGxbL7ohj9 View this video

Original review posted by user May 07

Per my conversation with Luna, last Saturday May 28th, I have had many things go wrong with this installation. Let's begin with the carpet.

Wrong address coming late calling us early in the morning five times, still can't understand how to find my house. They also called my sister-in-law five times she has reported this to me. Very embarrassing. After showing up they were double-booked because the kitchen people to lay the plank came the same time that the carpet people came.

They were scheduled incorrectly. The people to do my kitchen could not work on it because of the carpet people laying the carpet. So they decided to hang around loitering in my house, walking up stairs in my bedrooms and down to my daughter's basement apartment for no reason, distracting and disturbing the carpet people. Then the carpet contractors were we're no longer paying attention and covered my vent with the rug and used excessive pieces cutting off and wasting carpet all the time I'm watching this.

They never returned to fix the problems they glued the linoleum floor to the edge of the rug and it had to be pulled apart and fixed. Now when the plank people return to do the kitchen 2 days later after not showing up the schedule day they came and use the wrong border. Extra large White excessive borders. They do not blend with the wall or the wood plank.

They're also cut incorrectly with putty squeezed in between, a total botched job. The pictures below show the wrong things first the second set of pictures are the right pictures from my school and other places how the Border should look. At this time my husband and I are at Liberty to go for what we need to do because the business that we were given after paying so much money was unacceptable. I will be making a formal complaint and at this time we would like these things to be fixed.

Because if I go to sell this house I cannot sell the house with these things and immaturely done. Also there are pieces of the plank coming up in the kitchen because it was laid over top of linoleum in some places and then other places the linoleum was removed. A total botched job.

Mrs. Bryan

Review about: Luna Flooring Carpet Installation.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Comments

Cmonroe

Mrs. Bryan,We understand your frustration, and regret to hear that you remain unsatisfied with your installation. We've located your order, and we'll be following up with you shortly to discuss your concerns, and start working on a resolution.Thank you.-Luna Customer Care