Sandwich, Illinois

I thought the salesman offered a great deal. I wanted to think it over and told him I'd call him later.

He became very angry. He stood over me yelling at me how he waisted his time driving all the way to my home and spending an hour and a half at my house. He lectured me about taking a ten minute phone call while he waited. The F bombs started dropping as he was leaving.

I seriously was going to consider his offer but wanted to think about it. He was rushing me and pressuring me during his visit.

Preferred solution: Salesman needs to be reprimanded.

Luna Flooring Cons: Salesman.

Comments

Cmonroe

It was disappointing to read your review, as the sales experience you described is not what we expect for our customers. We never want our customers to feel pressured or feel uncomfortable, and we would like to know more about your sales appointment so that we can help make things right.

Unfortunately, we are not able to locate your account with the information posted here.

Please email your contact information to care@luna.com, and we will follow up with you as soon as possible.

Luna Customer Support