Hoffman Estates, Illinois

Luna Flooring is the absolute worst. Their installers stole our stuff and Luna could not care less.

Their attitude is essentially, Go ahead and file a police report and good luck trying to have our installers arrested cuz you don't even know their names and we ain't gunna give them to you! Luna's customer service is horrible and insulting and in no way are they even attempting to try to salvage what's left of their lousy reputation.

So, now as a last resort, I will make it my personal mission in life to tell everyone I know...

STAY AWAY FROM LUNA! THEY ARE THIEVES!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luna Flooring Customer Care.

Preferred solution: I offered Luna several options to make this right. Luna prefers that their name and reputation be tarnished..

Comments

Cmonroe

Hi Randy, the situation you described is not at all what we expect for our customers, and we know that this is a serious matter. We understand that we have been in contact with you, and we will continue to follow up with you as we work to resolve this situation.

Luna Customer Support