I purchase 2 rooms of carpet for my work space in my home and it was not high traffic like I was told I paid $1,300.00 in cash that carpet was not nothing. In a month I had to have it clean and the next month I had call out stanley steemer for the second time they said want I call the company and I did so what they began to do is play the cat and mouse game I have pictures, so just order new carpet I just want a refund for that stuff they sold me .

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

• BAD CARPET

Comments

Cmonroe

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We regret that your product is not meeting your expectations, and we’d like to know more about the issues you’ve been experiencing and help make things right.

Unfortunately, we are not able to locate your account with the information posted here, but if you send your contact information to care@luna.com, we will follow up with you as soon as possible.

Luna Customer Support