Lynn, Massachusetts

I am reading all the complaints about this Company and they are telling my exact story! Time after time, all these complaints are the same!

Bubbling of the laminate product within weeks of installation! This is my nightmare!

We paid $2,000.00 for thee most inferior job and they are blaming us for moisture on the floor! Are you kidding me! It's a darn kitchen!

You spill...you wipe up! Should that cause bubbling all over the kitchen?

I don't think so......My plan is to expose them as much as possible to put an end to all of this misery! Do not buy from these people......don't even have them in your home....it's pathetic they are getting away with this....moda480@aol.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Luna Flooring Installation.

Comments

I have never been more upset talking to customer service folks before-seriously! I was told it is very frustrating to listen to customers who are upset and unsatisfied!

WTF? really? that's your job. I would honestly not recommend them not only because of their non-existent customer service but horrible service as well.

Time after time we were delayed installation in our new apartment and we had to move in. The carpet techs showed up weeks later and I had to move boxes and furniture from one room to another to get the horrible quality carpet installed. On top of that the least they could've said was that they are sorry, which they didn't let alone compensation.

I was so unhappy would not recommend or ever use again. Not to mention there are nicer and cheaper companies out there.

Call the BBB,if you need assistance call us

Luna don't honor their warranty which we purchased with them. They send a tech to my house saying we had water damage to the floors that was never the case.

They made up a story/lie so they don't have to fixed our floors. This is the worst company. They shouldn't be in business.

Their the worst because I waited for them to return my call for over 3 weeks and when they did called it took about 2 more weeks before they send a tech to tell us we had water damage. Which was not the case again!

Dear Customer,

Thank you for letting us know about your new floors, I'm so sorry you are experiencing bubbling of your laminate. We take pride in the quality of our floors and selling you anything less would never be our intention. I would love to see what I can do to help with your situation and look into this further, feel free to email me anytime at cmonroe@luna.com. I hope I can help, we truly want you to love your floors.

Sincerely, Chris