Rock Hall, Maryland

Explained this was urgent, My 95 year old father is petrified to walk over this carpet, I have been working for 5 days to get someone out here after being hung up on right as I reached the Baltimore Md office, then had to go through three more disconnects prior to getting to someone who would help.I have never seen a company so incompetent in my life.

Also Empire and Luna supposedly combined and when I first called they said we don't have any job like your talking about, then they finally found it and said Luna did it, then Luna said we cant find a ticket job order Empire did it..... Its a terrible company and the only good thing I can say is the last person did supposedly say he got a Victor Garcia out of the North Lake IL office that is suppose to call me. Well see....

16 min hold, disconnected 18 min hold, disconnected, 35 min hold hung up on....Don't use them!!!!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Luna Flooring?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Luna Flooring - No lifetime guarantee as stated Luna Flooring "Purchased two bedrooms of carpeting, sales guy convinced me to buy a more expensive carpet because I have a dog and this more expensive carpet would not stain. He lied,..." Read more HORRIBLE!!!! DO NOT USE LUNA FLOORING! Luna Flooring "I am disgusted by this company. First of all we were told we would be the first appointment of the day but they did not show up until 2pm. by..." Read more Luna Flooring - Luna - The Grinch Who Stole My Christmas Luna Flooring "Carpet install on (2) sets of 5 steps, pieced together, cut wrong, installed using 2 different methods, missing padding. Luxury vinyl tile install, installer cut new flooring on top of..." Read more If you like your car - AVOID SELECT AIRPORT VALET parking Revere MA Select Airport Valet Parking "I parked on December 10, 2016 to fly out of Logan for a week. Came back around midnight of December 18th, almost the shortest day in the calendar. Attendant took..." Read more Morgan Properties - Was banded from property I once called my home for over 3 yrs. was told by property manager I was allowed to stay at my friends and boyfriends apt a FEW NIGHTS WEEKLY, then she cops on me! Morgan Properties "WARNING; What your going to read will OutRage you! I lived at Mariners Cove for over 3 yrs and once called it my home. Went on every site giving grand..." Read more Ashley Furniture Contradicted and Lied Ashley Furniture "My wife and I bought several pieces of new furniture for a house we were having built worth over $12k before discounts. The salesman and store manager (store on rt...." Read more The Usa Nursery - $17 dead sticks The Usa Nursery "I ordered 2 3-4 foot Russian olives on May 15, 2017, After my own Russian olives died following an ice storm. I finally received them on May 25th. I received..." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more