Luna Flooring - Buckled Carpet after 2 years

Explained this was urgent, My 95 year old father is petrified to walk over this carpet, I have been working for 5 days to get someone out here after being hung up on right as I reached the Baltimore Md office, then had to go through three more disconnects prior to getting to someone who would help.I have never seen a company so incompetent in my life.

Also Empire and Luna supposedly combined and when I first called they said we don't have any job like your talking about, then they finally found it and said Luna did it, then Luna said we cant find a ticket job order Empire did it..... Its a terrible company and the only good thing I can say is the last person did supposedly say he got a Victor Garcia out of the North Lake IL office that is suppose to call me. Well see....

16 min hold, disconnected 18 min hold, disconnected, 35 min hold hung up on....Don't use them!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Review category
review #868691 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Luna Flooring? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Luna Flooring. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Luna Flooring.
Filing a new complaint about