Rock Hall, Maryland

Explained this was urgent, My 95 year old father is petrified to walk over this carpet, I have been working for 5 days to get someone out here after being hung up on right as I reached the Baltimore Md office, then had to go through three more disconnects prior to getting to someone who would help.I have never seen a company so incompetent in my life.

Also Empire and Luna supposedly combined and when I first called they said we don't have any job like your talking about, then they finally found it and said Luna did it, then Luna said we cant find a ticket job order Empire did it..... Its a terrible company and the only good thing I can say is the last person did supposedly say he got a Victor Garcia out of the North Lake IL office that is suppose to call me. Well see....

16 min hold, disconnected 18 min hold, disconnected, 35 min hold hung up on....Don't use them!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Luna Flooring and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Luna Flooring.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Luna Flooring to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Luna Flooring?

Comments