Atkinson, New Hampshire
1.7
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

My carpet was installed on time how ever my carpet is not holding up to the carpet that I had replaced ( which was 16 years old) I should have kept my old carpet I have everywhere matted carpet it looks terrible I have shampooed it and taken pictures for Luna bt they will not stand behind there product.SO PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM GO SOME WHERE ELSE.

Trust me there prices are not even cheaper I should have listened to a friend myself and didn't now I kick myself in the *** .If you are reading this please listen STAY AWAY do not buy from LUNA go else where!!!!!!

Review about: Luna Flooring Carpet Installation.

I didn't like: Carpet already needs to be replaced after one year.

Had an Experience with Luna Flooring?

Comments

Cmonroe

Dear Customer,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.We regret that your product is not meeting your expectations.

We assure you that your concerns are important to us and we will be in contact with you soon to discuss your experience is more detail.

Thank you.