Purchased 06/2011 1st service 06/14/2011 seam pucker center if floor. Second service call 06/21/2012 same area.

Three different installers have attempted to correct the problem. 10/12/2012 called again was given this number Alisha 866-515-2342, 11/23/2012 no return call,11/30/2012 spoke with customer service message was sent to a person reviewing my account. other dates of contact 12/102012,12/14/2012 and 12/29/2012 an installer came and took samples of loose fibers due to carpet attempted repair. 05/01/2013 installers arrived with replacement did not have enough.

rescheduled for 05/10/2013 no show Scheduler Blanca Villaverde was in error and denied the appointment. Rescheduled for Thursday 05/16/2013 received one call of damaged replacement. Now my home is still in an unliveable way and no one is responding to my calls. JoEllen Goez, 05/16/2013 this name was given to me and I was told that this person would contact me later that day.

As of 05/17/2013 no response.

I do not trust your carpet installation. I am requesting wood flooring as replacement.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luna Flooring Installation.

Comments

Cmonroe
Elmhurst, Illinois, United States #655135

Hi Mary,

Thanks for contacting us and reviewing your experience, we apologize for your frustrations and inconvenience. We would like to review your account right, if you could please email our customer care team at care@luna.com with your account name and phone number, we will look into this right away. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,