3.7
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

My basement flooded due to heavy rain in July 2017-I requested pricing from 3 companies including Luna base on TV advertising The local sales Rep for Maryland came to my house -he not particularly nice and a bit pushy-but overall OK but he just wanted to sell carpet for commission but not interested in customer service-he never followed up with me after the fact either. However by comparison The EMPIRE Sales rep was really nice by and followed up with me even though their price was ($125) but higher and I went with the cheaper quote from LUNA...Lesson learned The install was great Carlos and his assistant did an excellent job ( obviously an interdependent contractor-Not a LUNA employee) as he was really nice (!) On the day I had to pay the balance of my bill and asked to pay by check-I had to deal with an accounting Rep in West Texas by the name of Jennifer who was EXTREMELY rude and very unfriendly as I was paying by check she had to get a lot of info to verify who I was etc-which is understandable and after 20 mins on the phone she said she cannot verify who I am ...Mind you this is after they received an banked $1700 deposit form me two weeks prior and abruptly just HUNG Up on me-I was furious I was the customer and could have given my $3000 plus to other companies who actually cared about my business The install guy-Carlos apologized and called the scheduling manager at luna who eventually got it sorted out. I give my CC # I work for a major hotel company with decades of customer service experience so I have a pretty good frame of reference here folks-JENNIFER from the West Texas LUNA Call center should be counting paperclips or inventory but definitely NOT dealing with customers as she is not helping LUNA...Maybe its a bigger problem company wide I plan to move house in the spring and will definitely call EMPIRE FLOORING instead of LUNA..amazing how one negative interaction can jeopardize the impression of a company-so buyer beware LUNA may well be cheapest but at what cost Another NOT so Happy customer :(

Review about: Luna Flooring Customer Care.

Comments

Cmonroe

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.Your satisfaction is important to us, and we're disappointed to hear that your experience with our call center rep was not a positive one.

We'd like to further investigate this matter, please email us your concerns and contact information to care@luna.com so we can learn more.

Thank you.

Try using punctuation.

Your complaint is impossible to fully read or comprehend.

Buy from the lowest bidder - pay in other ways.

Sympathy Level = 0