Luna left message to clear items off closet floors and off furniture before carpet installation. Call promised to schedule installation between 6 - 9:30 am never occurred on scheduled date.

I called Luna's call center @ 9:45 so a lady would tellme to wait for someone to call me for installation, which NEVER happened. I called @ 12: 30, but they had no idea why no one hadn't contacted me to tell me there weren't any installers left. The installation was rescheduled for 4 days later with a discount, but the same exact thing happened where they did not call to schedule the installation. When I called to speak to the scheduling manager, she pushed me off to another manager who could not explain any of her assurances for a hassle free installation.

Needless to say, the carpet order for 3 bedrooms is cancelled! They absolutely do not care about making sure the customer is satisfied or if their employees follow through with what is promised!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luna Flooring Installation.

Comments

Cmonroe
Elmhurst, Illinois, United States #676488

Jennifer, we were disappointed to read about your experience, as this is not the level of service we expect for our customers. We know that your time is valuable, and we understand your frustration that your installation was not completed as scheduled.

We would like the opportunity to make things right for you, and we will be following up with you shortly to discuss a resolution.

Thank you. Luna Customer Support