Problems with my installation and called to schedule the to come and fix it. first time they called me to reschedule, second time they told me 8:00- 9:00 and didn't show up til 4:30pm.

Everyone I spoke to at customer service told me a different story. They speak highly of the customer service, but I didn't see it at all.

Not even my salesman cared to help me out. Never again will I use Luna Carpet in Schaumburg.

This company should be shut down with all its bad reviews.

If you do decide to use them make sure you pay by credit card. So if you have to you can stop payment.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luna Flooring Installation.

Monetary Loss: $1900.

Comments

Cmonroe

Denise, thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. It’s disappointing that you were not completely satisfied with your installation, and we regret that you were inconvenienced by your missed appointment. We would like to follow up with you and ensure that everything has been completed to your satisfaction, but we cannot locate your account with the information posted here. Please email your contact information to care@luna.com, and we will reach out to you.

Luna Customer Service