Washington, District Of Columbia

Had Luna install carpet after newly painted walls and floor molding. They said there would be no damage.

They totally damaged the floor molding along the entire length of the stair case. I called and it took weeks for them to reply. I tried again after 6 weeks and finally reached a manger.

When I made the formal complaint they emailed, "I have reviewed the pictures and while some dings and scrapes are normal with these types of installations, I would like to offer you $100.00 to touch up these damages done by our installers at your convenience." They never paid and never returned my calls.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luna Flooring Installation.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Cmonroe

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns. We regret the issues that occurred during your installation experience and that you have not been satisfied with the service you received.

We would like to follow up with you to ensure that the damages and any other questions or concerns you have are being addressed, but we are unable to locate your account with the information posted here.

Please email your contact information to care@luna.com so that we can follow up with you.

Luna Customer Support