We had an inhome appointment today between 11 am and 1 p.m.

Our time is very valuable to us. We waited until 1:20 p.m.

at this point very frustrated that they did not show up nor call to explain that they would be running late. I called their toll free number and told them about my dissapointment. They put me on hold, then finally told me that the guy that was scheduled to come to our home would be calling me shortly to explain. I then said, never mind, I am cancelling.

Obviously I am not important enough to receive a courtesy call why they were running late. If that's how I am treated prior to purchasing carpet which we need very much, I expect to get lousy service and quality work.

I already made an appointent with another company. Luna sucks!!!!!

Comments

Rockville, Maryland, United States #759251

I have the same situation today. Scheduled appointment for 9-11 am.

No call, no show. Wasted the day. When I called to check on the status past 11 am and again at 1:15 pm, the Scheduler (CS rep on the phone) could not even locate him (he was not answering his phone).

Then, I read about all these complaints online - about their product quality and services, may be it was a good thing that he never showed. Too bad I wasted a day and precious time.

Cmonroe
to Anonymous #759288

Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. We realize that your missed appointment is an inconvenience, and we would like the opportunity to make things right for you and learn more about your concerns. We are not able to locate your account with the information posted here, but if you email your contact information to care@luna.com, we will reach out to you.

Luna Customer Support

Cmonroe
Elmhurst, Illinois, United States #694069

It’s disappointing that you were inconvenienced by your missed appointment. We understand your frustration, as this is not the experience we expect for our customers.

We know that your time is valuable, and we would like to make things right for you. Unfortunately, we are unable to locate your account with the information posted here. Please email your information to care@luna.com, and we will follow up with you to discuss this situation.

Thank you. Luna Customer Support