On 7/17/14 I had 1 room of loop carpeting installed. The installers were very courteous as the moved out the furniture and had me come in to check their work.

When they were finished and just left I noticed a pull in one of the loops. I immediately snapped a picture and sent it to the salesman with a note. I did not hear back from here so I flipped it to her again the next day. At the end of the day, she advised me that she sent my email to the installation manager and I should be hearing from him.

I did not hear from him that day or the next several days. I once again sent the salesperson an email asking her to get involved. She sent a second request to the install manager. After 1 week of not receiving a call back as to how they would want to handle it, the only recourse I was to dispute the balance paid after installation with my bank.

I heard from the salesperson after I advised her of my action and she advised me that she had spoken with the owner who would contact the installation manager himself and she felt confident I would be hearing from someone.

No call, no email came. I would never recommend Luna for anything as their customer service is nonexistent.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luna Flooring Installation.

Comments

Cmonroe

We’ve read your review, and we’re disappointed that your concerns have not yet been addressed. We can assure you that this is not the level of service we expect for our customers, and we would like to know more about the situation.

We are not able to locate your account with the information provided here, but if you email your contact information to care@luna.com, we will follow up with you as soon as possible.

Luna Customer Support