Last I gave a check in the amount $115.00 to LUNA FLOORING for deposit, pending confirmation of installation order. Unfortunately my wife was NOT pleased with their selection of berber carpet and cancelled the order within 24hours, if not the same day I believe.

Since then LUNA FLOORING has held my deposited deposit and has made no attempt to refund it.. after several requests and calls from me to escalate the refund process. At this time I'm completed fustrated and need someone to help resolve this matter. Again, each day I call LUNA's main support number and a representative promises me that a manager will be contacting me within 24 hours or the next business day.

They keep saying they can see the check but it needs to be signed off on for refund by the office or administrator who submitted it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luna Flooring Installation.

Comments

Cmonroe
Elmhurst, Illinois, United States #612913

Dear Customer,

We are so sorry to hear about the delay with refunding your deposit, I can help take care of this right away. If you could email me your account name and phone number to cmonroe@luna.com, I will look into this immediately.

Sincerely, Chris