2.0

I called Luna to put some hardwood floors down for me. They came i picked out a sample, and i scheduled a time for the installation.

They call you at 7 am because they cant give you a time the night before and they give you a 5 hour window, an installer cant tell you he will be done closer to 1 then 10 am? They ended up cancelling on me 3 times because the product wasnt in the warehouse, they dont know their inventory? The second time the product didnt make it to the warehouse yet they never informed me til the day of the installation after i had someone stay and wait for them. The 3rd time they guaranteed they would be there with a flooring that was close to what i picked out and they cancelled because they said the material was damaged.

Luna is not only unprofessional but they have no idea what they are doing. trust me find a company that has good reviews and in your neighborhood because Luna will aggravate and frustrate you.

If they would have made good on the third attempt i may not have written this but noone deserves to go through what i did.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luna Flooring Installation.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Cmonroe

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We regret that your installation was not completed as initially scheduled, as we never want our customers to be inconvenienced or disappointed in our service.

We want to follow up with you to discuss your concerns in more detail and confirm that everything gets completed to your satisfaction, but unfortunately, we are not able to locate your account with the information posted here. Please email your contact information to care@luna.com, and we will follow up with you as soon as possible.

Thank you. Luna Customer Support