I placed an order to have Luna come and carpet 3 rooms downstairs, the staircase, and hallway at top of stairs.I told them I needed morning installation due to an elderly parent in a wheelchair.

Ok I'll put the request in, shouldn't be a problem I was told. The week before installation I received a call to confirm and was told installation would be between 8-6... Again I spoke with someone and said It NEEDS to be morning. Day of installation comes ...

they call and say we'll be there at 3-4 in afternoon. I speak with someone again said if they can't come in morning I need to cancel. The actual installer calls me and says see you at 3! I had to tell him no you can't come that late you were suppose to be here early.

He said they scheduled me for this time. So I cancelled!!! Will find more reliable installation!

As a new customer I would like to have thought they want the business.With plenty of time to "Book" my installation for a.m....

Review about: Luna Flooring Carpet Installation.

Comments

Cmonroe

Dear Customer,

We've read your review and regret to hear that you were inconvenienced by a delay in your installation.We understand that this has been a frustrating experience, and we'd like to further assist you.

Please email your account and contact information to care@luna.com, and mention PC in the subject line so we can follow up with you.

Thank you.