I my $200 deposit because the slime ball salesperson they sent to my home lied to me telling me he was a manager and giving me a "special" price that was ONLY AVAILABLE THAT DAY. Special enough that I called the next day to cancel, because I had a very bad gut feeling about the company, that they dropped the price immediately $900. I agreed to this price and kept my original installation date but still had a bad feeling.

I had a few questions previous to the installation date but the person that emailed me telling me they were my contact person was on vacation (convenient)the next day when I emailed with a question and no one would call me back.

A female called my house at 6:43 AM the scheduled day of my installation, woke me up, scared me to death thinking something had happened to someone in my family; I told them to saw off. Who does business this way?

ALWAYS GO WITH YOUR GUT FEELING- DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

I will NEVER use this company again and I hope this helps save someone else the headache and hassle of dealing with this slimy company full of liars and incompetent people.

Review about: Luna Flooring Installation.

Had an Experience with Luna Flooring?

Comments

#197389

Cindy,

If you need flooring, please give us a try at Everything Floors Inc.

We are all too familiar with the Luna tactics, and would be happy to give you a great price along with great service. For a free in home estimate, call 847-973-8957

Cmonroe
#193398

Cindy:

Thank you for your posting. We at Luna use such posts to monitor our performance and to continually improve. I am sorry to hear that Luna has not met your expectations and would like to learn more about your experience so that I may try and make it right. Please email me directly at cmonroe@luna.com with your contact information. We just want you to LOVE your Luna floors.

-Chris