On 10/18/2016, Luna Salesman Brandon Hawkins’s presentation of Luna’s carpet service was excellent.He quoted me a price of around $7800.00 to install carpet in 4 bedrooms which included closets, an upstairs hallway and stairs.

I signed the contact, but I later changed my mind and decided to wait until after the New Year. The decision was made because I was contemplating installing hardwood floor, as well. I cancelled the contract within the 72 hours via telephone and in writing with the Luna Customer Service Representative. I later received a phone call from Ms.

Clarissa Tibbs authorizing me an offer $1300.00 less for the same carpet installation to continue with my carpet installation. I decided I would stay with the Luna installing the carpet only if they include my family room and the original quote. In which Ms. Tibbs was very professional and addressed all my concerns.

I also change my carpet choice to Sanibel Urchin. The installation was schedule for 11/4/2016 but was a NO-SHOW. I took that day off from work and waited for someone to call me between 6am – 9:30am. I called Ms.

Tibbs and she contacted the local office. The installers finally showed up on 11/7/2016. They were very professional and did a wonderful job installing the carpet. However, the family room was not included on the paperwork that the installers had in hand.

The gentlemen wanted me to sign the paperwork stating the project was completed, but I refused since the job was incomplete. I later found out that the paperwork was submitted to Wells Fargo for payment even though the job was not completed. Once again on 11/21/2016, I contacted Ms. Tibbs and she ensured me the order for the family room has been placed and forwarded the request to the local office.

She also stated that the installation would now be performed 11/23/2016 again, I took another day off from work and waited for someone to call me between 6am – 9:30am. For my inconvenience, she deduct $500.00 off the initial amount and ensured me the carpet would be installed before Thanksgiving. I have made several attempts at contacting customer service to speak with someone from the local office but feel I am getting the run around from the person who is coordinating the scheduling of my carpet installation.

I am now at the point where I just want a refund to cover the family room carpet installation and have another company install the carpet.Luna have been paid for service not fully rendered.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of luna flooring carpet installation. Luna Flooring needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned luna flooring carpet installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Luna Flooring.

Had an Experience with Luna Flooring?

Comments

Cmonroe

Dear Mr.Russell,

We have read your post and sincerely regret to hear that your concerns have not yet been addressed.

We will be in contact with you shortly to address your concerns and start working towards a solution.

Thank you.