We hired luna to replace the carpet in our finished basement.'In home consultation' measured wrong and had to reschedule install(I should have cancelled it then!!!), then carpet was eventually installed but incorrectly.

It looks AWFUL - there are bubbles, lumps, ugly seems, messy corners. I called immediately after install (2 Months ago) to report the install was done poorly and they have still not resolved the issue. HORRIBLE customer service, impossible to get through to a manager ("they are not available") and managers I do deal with do not answer or return my calls (over a 1 month period!!!). No appologies for the rediculous amount of inconvenience for attempts to 'fix' this and have it reinspected.

Every step of the process has been a nightmare and has been riddles with errors, incorrect or lack of information, and I DEEPLY REGRET using this company.I wish I had known - PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Had an Experience with Luna Flooring?

Comments

Cmonroe
Elmhurst, Illinois, United States #611820

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience, we are so sorry to hear about this and want to see if there is anything we can do to help expedite getting your carpet fixed. My direct email is cmonroe@luna.com, if you could email me your account name, phone number and description of the current issue. I will do what I can to help. I apologize for your frustrations, we realize your time is valuable.

Sincerely, Chris