Arlington Heights, Illinois

We had a quote from Luna for laminate flooring. The salesrep said the floor needed to be leveled. The installer refused to level the floor, saying it wasn't necessary. The floor is slanted.

We were told specifically not to use water and we didn't. We should use a light spraying of a specific spray designed for laminate, which we did. Now the floor has bubbled in two places and is peeling on the edges of some of the boards.

We took our complaint to a store and the salespeople said we did everything right. But the installer (the same guy) who came out to look at it said it was water damage and refused to replace it. Luna said they would do it for $ 291 more. And we didn't even get to mention the slanted floor.

Don't patronize this company.

Comments

Call the BBB,if you need assistance call us I can help with a 3rd party inspection

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for letting us know about your laminate, I'm so sorry you are experiencing an issue with the product. We would like to see if there is anything we can do to help, if you would email me with your name and account information, I can look into this further, my email is cmonroe@luna.com. I will do whatever I can to help and make sure you love your laminate floors.

Sincerely, Chris