gave me multiple delivery dates that came and went.finally showed at 2pm to start 2k sq.

ft. of carpet install. upon arrival told me it will take two days. no mention that it would take two days to coordinate my schedule.

perhaps if they didn't arrive at 2pm to begin, it would have only taken 1 day. after complaining, the installer called his brother to come out and help. They finished at midnight installing. I was grateful and tipped the installers well.

it was not their fault the distribution center couldn't get my carpet loaded before noon. however, the stairs were not installed. they had to bind the stair carpeting and come back. it has been over three weeks now and still no stair carpeting.

i was given dates that come and go with no installers arriving or calling to say they weren't coming. your time is nothing to these people.

they don't care and once they get their money, they really don't care.i will have to file a complaint with police or an attorney to hopefully get my money back for the stairs that never delivered.

Review about: Luna Flooring Carpet Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Luna Flooring?

Comments

Cmonroe

Dear Customer,

We regret to hear that you were inconvenienced by this matter.Please email your concerns and account information to comments@luna.com, and mention PC so we may further assist you.

Thank you.