MartyW - your experience with Luna mirrors what my husband and I went through and are still going through.We gave a $200 deposit to Luna to purchase flooring, but several red flags later (them later telling us the flooring we picked was not in stock, the salesman who promised to come out with new samples not showing up and instead texting me a picture of something similar and asking me to just pick a color via a text message), we finally decided to cancel our order.

The customer service dept had Art Jones contact us too. He seemed very apologetic at first. Said he would find the right floor for us. Sent me more pictures via e-mail.

We finally decided to go with a more reputable company - Sears. Art assured that we would get our $200 deposit back. It's been 2 months and we are still waiting for that refund check. He stopped answering our e-mails now.

I can't believe Luna is still in business after reading so many negative reviews about them and their business ethics.This company should go out of business and Art Jones needs to be fired!!

Had an Experience with Luna Flooring?

Comments

Cmonroe
Elmhurst, Illinois, United States #596328

Dear Customer,

Thank you for letting us know about your experience, we are sorry to hear there has been issues with getting your deposit back. I will look into this right away to find out what happened and get this resolved. Please email directly at cmonroe@luna.com with your Luna account name and phone number, I will then be able to look up your account right away and get this to the right person to help you.

Sincerely, Chris