Washington, District Of Columbia

Luna sells carpet by coming to the home. We scheduled an appointment online for 3-5 PM this Saturday.

My wife confirmed the appointment by phone. Nobody called, nobody showed. I called their toll-free number, and the woman who answered was beyond useless. She put me on hold, then told me she got the person's voicemail.

She offered no apology, no explanation. She ridiculously offered to reschedule. I asked for the President's address and she said she didn't have it.

We each lost two plus hours of our time when we could have been doing something productive. For a company whose business model is based on in-home sales, it is really stunning.

Comments

Cmonroe
Elmhurst, Illinois, United States #638319

Dear Consumer,

We sincerely apologize for missing your appointment, thank you for taking the time to let us know. We realize your time and your wife's time is extemely valuable and we are very sorry. That is never our intention and we value your feedback. If there is anything further we can do, our customer care team can be reached at care@luna.com.