Antioch, Illinois

After salesman assured PROFESSIONAL INSTALLERS employed by Luna would do my installation, 3 non English speaking brothers showed up and dumped there tools on my hardwood floors causing dents to floors and walls within the first MINUTE. Look OUT!

no spekie ENGLISH,I asked HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN INSTALLING RUGS-" 2 Hours " was my answer, should of run them right then, but I paid in Full, BIG MISTAKE. I could not communicate. I am retired Old school and remodeled my basement with 5/8 drywall, Oak Base, Crown molding,Oak staircase ETC, Installers had NO respect for my property Should of known this by there Dirty slept in appearance...Not only damaged every inch of my oak base and oak stringer on stairs,hammered and chipped out hardwood floor in doorway,dumped nails & left them there, through padding into Furnace room causing spray cans to paint all by themselves, and continued this same work in 2 upstairs rooms..Beat up walls,seams show plainly.NOW 1 week later Luna was going to send out the same crew to correct the job that they could not do right in the first place, How do you replace custom wood base, and remove spray paint from my desk and floor..OUT $4200, looking for someone to do it right-again...6 hour NIGHTMARE,Happy to see them go,Then I picked up there garbage and leftover lunch in my Driveway!!!

Good Luck if you choose Luna but your better off playing Russian roulette with all 6 cylinders loaded..NO customer service at all,In All I Contacted them 8 times, Girl on phone complained she was all alone and had to start work at 6:30am. Like I should care!.Can not get any satisfaction,seems like Luna does not give a dam, I could go on about what I was told,and the quality of work performed and how disappointed I am but If your looking for rugs to buy you still have some work to do finding a reputable Company so GOOD LUCK..It says add photo-I have over 75 Photos of Damage and then I stopped looking, My wife is just sick about this whole experience...Sorry but I have to say it-Luna rugs are a bunch of ***-HOLES

Product or Service Mentioned: Luna Flooring Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Cmonroe

It was disappointing to read about your installation experience, and we would like to follow up with you to help make things right. Unfortunately, we cannot locate your account with the information in your post.

Please send your contact information to care@luna.com so that we can locate your account and reach out to you.

Thank you. Luna Customer Support