Awful service since the beginning. Numerous cancelled appointments, a Nasty message left from the sales man when we expressed our frustration...

Paid a lot for upgraded carpet .. 5 months after install we have a huge spot where the fibers are falling out, the carpet was cut too short by the kitchen. Had tech out , blamed it on me told me I washed the carpet???? What???

Ok??? Told me someone would call in a few days, 4 WEEKS go by and nothing from Luna. So I call, express by frustrations, tell th they need to replace my carpet. They say we will send another tech out...

Ugh . He comes out and now says its from scratching from my dog.... Again blaming it in me with a whole other new excuse for their horrible carpet... My dog is old snd had NEVER scratched at any carpet ever!!!!!

Tolm be they will cut out the piece and replace.... NOT EXCEPTABLE!!! He told me Luna will call in a few weeks... Again another 4 weeks go by and no call.

So I call again and speak to another manager who promised me he would help snd call me back in a few days.... It's not Been TWO WEEKS!!! I've had it . Sent email to CEO ....

Worst company ever!!!!

Say far away!!' They are crooks snd steal your money for horrible carpet and even worse customer service... Next step is a lawyer if theydo not replace or refund my money !!!!!!!

Comments

Cmonroe

Hi Lori, thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We never want our customers to be disappointed in our service, and we regret that these issues have not yet been addressed.

We want to help make things right for you, and we will be following up with you shortly.

You can also reach us at care@luna.com.

Luna Customer Support