Alpharetta, Georgia

This company is just horrible! Starting from the first day with the sales guy up until the manager and customer services.

Got carpet in my apartment they had to do this twice as no one knew how to measure the *** rooms and the carpet ended being short. The sales guy just processed a credit card from me without my consent. The CHEAP carpet started falling apart within 2 weeks. Called customer services multiple times with no success of resolving the issue.

The manager keeps telling me there is nothing they can do because it was on a credit card. Absolutely ridiculous company that I will not ever deal with again.

STAY AWAY! Save your money!

Comments

Cmonroe
Melrose Park, Illinois, United States #714793

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We always want our customers to be completely satisfied, and it’s disappointing that your product has not been meeting your expectations.

We would like to learn more about the situation and work towards a resolution with you, but we are not able to locate your account with the information posted here. Please email us at care@luna.com, and we will reach out to you.

Thank you. Luna Customer Support