Cedar Grove, Wisconsin

My flooring was installed about 4 months ago. The kitchen floor is buckling already and beginning to separate.

I spent about 3000 dollars on the entire project. Luna was one of the cheaper places that I checked out. The sales pitch was just that, a sales pitch. They started at 6000 for a price and worked his way down.

I should have thought different when I went through his long presentation. They get you with the " you have to sign now or price goes up". I wish I would have said, ah well, take care! Trying to schedule the installation was a pain.

Phone calls back and forth with recordings. The time I spent on the phone I could have spent a few hundred dollars more and went with a local company. When I contacted customer service with my issue they were unwilling to help. I was assured by the sales man that within the first year there are no questions asked.

They will stand by the craftsmanship. I would never go with luna again. Horrible company, cheap products, deceiving sales people.

Go with your local, well reputable flooring companies. I would have paid 500-1000 more to not put us with the lies and poor craftsmanship.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luna Flooring Installation.

Comments

Cmonroe

Hi Chris, thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. It’s disappointing that your product has not been meeting your expectations, and we can assure you that we are taking this matter seriously.

We would like to know more about the issues you’ve encountered and work towards a resolution with you. We will be contacting you shortly, and you can also reach us at care@luna.com.

Thank you. Luna Customer Support