WisconsinUnited States
2.0

Flooring lasts less than 5 months before there are issues. I had luna install some flooring for me.

They did all the carpet and laminate floor in about 1000 sqft of living space. The sales presentation was long and now I find out pretty fabricated. Scheduling the installation was a pain. Phone tag back and forth with recordings.

Who has time for this!? After the process was done, I was just glad it was over and I thought I would never have to deal with them again. Well, my kitchen floor was scratched on surface that was suppose to stand up well. It is also buckling now and coming apart.

This is after 5 months of almost no to very little foot traffic and very light cleaning. I couldn't be more disappointed. I was reassured by the salesman that no matter what within a year luna will stand by their craftsmanship. That couldn't be further from the truth.

Horrible customer service. I don't care what happens within a year of spending $3000 dollars plus on flooring you should be treated right and issues should be fixed. I have now wasted more of my time with Luna. I own a painting business and always give referrals for quality work.

People ask all the time who I recommend for flooring. I can truly say I can recommend that they stay away from luna. Horrible product, even worse customer service, and poor craftsmanship.

Extremely shocked by this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luna Flooring Installation.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Luna Flooring Cons: Customer service, Salesman, Carpet install and quality, Given the run around, Price vs quality.

Comments

Cmonroe

We're glad that you brought these issues to our attention. We never want our customers to be disappointed in our products or service, and we are taking your concerns very seriously.

We understand that we've been in contact with you about this situation, and we will continue to follow up with you to work towards a resolution.

Luna Customer Support