HORRIBLE!!!! DO NOT USE LUNA FLOORING!

16 of 220 Luna Flooring reviews

I am disgusted by this company.First of all we were told we would be the first appointment of the day but they did not show up until 2pm.

by 5pm they were still not done installing (just) our bedroom carpet. We left the house to get dinner and when we came back 300ft of our bedroom was untouched. They did most of the room but the last 300 ft. when I called they were closed and they don't install on Sundays so on Monday I called again to complain and ask when they are going to finish our bedroom and one person said the carpet was defective and another said they ran out of carpet which means they are not even responsible enough to measure a room never mind install a carpet.

Now they are telling me they have to order the carpet which will take at least a week and then I have to call back to have it scheduled for installation. I am beyond disgusted I am going to the BBB. I want everyone to know what a joke this company is. A manager was suppose to call me, but no one has.

They have zero customer service skills. DO NOT USE LUNA unless you want to flush your time and your money down the drain.

PLUS- they didn't even put m furniture back where it was suppose to be...they left it pilled up in a closet.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
16 of 220 Luna Flooring reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Cmonroe

Sep 13 #1212256

Dear Melissa,
We regret to hear that your installation was delayed due to a product shortage. We never want our customers to feel this way and we assure you that we want to help. We understand that we have been in contact with you regarding this matter and we'll continue to follow up until a solution is reached.
Thank you.

Sep 14 #1212710 Bedminster, New Jersey, United States

Your "resolution" is that our carpet can be finished and installed on Sept 20th. So it takes your company 10 days to finish ONE BEDROOM of carpet...how am I being compensated for this inconvenience??? A manager has yet to contact me. I have asked on several occasions for the address to the corporate office so I can write a formal complaint but no one will provide me with an address. This company is despicable I don't want an apology I want to be reimbursed for your company's gross negligence.

Melissa

Sep 20 #1215650 Haverhill, Massachusetts, United States

They just called and cancelled my installation that was already 11 days after they begin installing my 1 bedroom. They will not have someone to my home now until the 29th of September. It takes 20 days to finish 1 bedroom?? They cancelled my installation due to "capacity reasons".. you would think they would have put us in front of anyone else today to try and make up for their lack of competency 11 days ago... but no.. we are pushed back another 9 days. this is disgusting, outrageous... and they should not be doing business. DO NOT USE LUNA-- they are complete frauds!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Luna Flooring. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Luna Flooring.
Filing a new complaint about
×