Update added by user Jun 21
Empire and Luna both blamed each other because one company bought the other route and they could not even find the order or ticket number it took several different attempts and telling me I never had the carpet put in to begin with
Original review posted by user Jun 20
I have never experienced anything in my life as with this Company. I contacted them last week in regards to my carpet of two years buckling in several places. After speaking to several people and getting disconnected the first day finally someone said they will contact the office and get someone out here. After waiting a week they said they called my husbands phone number and waited for a call back from us. My husband never received a phone call from LUNA. Today on June 20, 2016, I contacted LUNA again to ask when someone was coming out and no one could find my ticket and blamed it on Empire, the first day Empire blamed in on LUNA. All these calls were recorded. I also let them know it was urgent since My 95 year old father in law is going to trip over these buckles in the carpet. As I waited the first time on hold today I got disconnected. I called back and had to go through the same issue all over again. I got disconnected once again!!!! I called back and a girl by name of ANA was somewhat helpful. At least she gave me a ticket number which should have been done on day one!!
She transferred me to the Baltimore office and said it may be a wait. Here's the good part, I waited on HOLD for 35 minutes for a woman to pick up the phone and say Luna can I help you, I said Hello, she said Hello and hung up!!!! I was pissed to say the least!!!! This is the worst company I have ever had to deal with on Customer service. I own a company and would be out of business if I treated my customers like that! AS I type I have been on hold for 16:38 seconds all while someone tries to contact the Chicago office to get me to Baltimore, Md so someone can come out to stretch the carpet!! I really hope my father in Law does not fall due to this issue. There will be a BBB complaint and also A lawsuit!! He is petrified to walk over this carpet. I just got notified a Victor Garcia is going to contact me supposedly to fix the situation from the North Lake IL area in Chicago. I live in MD!! Unbelievable!!!
I am still on hold as of 21 minutes! I hope no one ever buys from EMPIRE or LUNA again...I sure wont!!!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Empire luna blaming each other
- Carpet customer service
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality, 95 yr father afraid to walk over carpet, trying to resolve issue over 5 day period, disconnected 3 times hung up on after being on hold for 35 minutes. total of 2 hours working on this issue today. Full refund or new carpet
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "On August 31st, my sink was clogged and i contacted Plumbing Rescue after my efforts to undrain the sink failed. They came out the same day and had to..."
- "I ordered $3072.77 worth of double hung windows with lattice on Jan 4,2014 from the DFW Window World (WW) Office. The windows were installed on March 19, 2014. After install..."
- "I had Morning Star Bamboo installed by a HSS (Home Service Store) recommended installer, and paid for it by a loan facilitated by LL. I signed a contract that..."
- "They advertise free shipping on ebay but when you click the ad they add $60 minimum for shipping. SCAM. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. I contacted customer..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "I lost 80 lbs in 2+ months. This Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is amazing.I started at 430 lbs and now 350 lbs simply by following instructions and rules. No tricks.Amazing feeling..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."