Luna Flooring - Horrible Service

Update added by user Jun 21

Empire and Luna both blamed each other because one company bought the other route and they could not even find the order or ticket number it took several different attempts and telling me I never had the carpet put in to begin with

Original review posted by user Jun 20

I have never experienced anything in my life as with this Company. I contacted them last week in regards to my carpet of two years buckling in several places. After speaking to several people and getting disconnected the first day finally someone said they will contact the office and get someone out here. After waiting a week they said they called my husbands phone number and waited for a call back from us. My husband never received a phone call from LUNA. Today on June 20, 2016, I contacted LUNA again to ask when someone was coming out and no one could find my ticket and blamed it on Empire, the first day Empire blamed in on LUNA. All these calls were recorded. I also let them know it was urgent since My 95 year old father in law is going to trip over these buckles in the carpet. As I waited the first time on hold today I got disconnected. I called back and had to go through the same issue all over again. I got disconnected once again!!!! I called back and a girl by name of ANA was somewhat helpful. At least she gave me a ticket number which should have been done on day one!!

She transferred me to the Baltimore office and said it may be a wait. Here's the good part, I waited on HOLD for 35 minutes for a woman to pick up the phone and say Luna can I help you, I said Hello, she said Hello and hung up!!!! I was pissed to say the least!!!! This is the worst company I have ever had to deal with on Customer service. I own a company and would be out of business if I treated my customers like that! AS I type I have been on hold for 16:38 seconds all while someone tries to contact the Chicago office to get me to Baltimore, Md so someone can come out to stretch the carpet!! I really hope my father in Law does not fall due to this issue. There will be a BBB complaint and also A lawsuit!! He is petrified to walk over this carpet. I just got notified a Victor Garcia is going to contact me supposedly to fix the situation from the North Lake IL area in Chicago. I live in MD!! Unbelievable!!!

I am still on hold as of 21 minutes! I hope no one ever buys from EMPIRE or LUNA again...I sure wont!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time
Service Scheduling

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Empire luna blaming each other
    • Carpet customer service

Reason of review:
Bad quality, 95 yr father afraid to walk over carpet, trying to resolve issue over 5 day period, disconnected 3 times hung up on after being on hold for 35 minutes. total of 2 hours working on this issue today. Full refund or new carpet
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Review category
Household Services
review #868673 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Luna Flooring? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 21 #1175888 Melrose Park, Illinois

Dear Customer,
We assure you that we take your concerns seriously and never want any of our customers to feel this way. We would like to help resolve any concerns you may have, but unfortunately we are unable to verify your Luna customer information. Please contact for further assistance.
-Luna Customer Support

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Luna Flooring. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Luna Flooring.
Filing a new complaint about