Update added by user Jun 21, 2016
Empire and Luna both blamed each other because one company bought the other route and they could not even find the order or ticket number it took several different attempts and telling me I never had the carpet put in to begin with
Original review posted by user Jun 20, 2016
I have never experienced anything in my life as with this Company. I contacted them last week in regards to my carpet of two years buckling in several places. After speaking to several people and getting disconnected the first day finally someone said they will contact the office and get someone out here. After waiting a week they said they called my husbands phone number and waited for a call back from us. My husband never received a phone call from LUNA. Today on June 20, 2016, I contacted LUNA again to ask when someone was coming out and no one could find my ticket and blamed it on Empire, the first day Empire blamed in on LUNA. All these calls were recorded. I also let them know it was urgent since My 95 year old father in law is going to trip over these buckles in the carpet. As I waited the first time on hold today I got disconnected. I called back and had to go through the same issue all over again. I got disconnected once again!!!! I called back and a girl by name of ANA was somewhat helpful. At least she gave me a ticket number which should have been done on day one!!
She transferred me to the Baltimore office and said it may be a wait. Here's the good part, I waited on HOLD for 35 minutes for a woman to pick up the phone and say Luna can I help you, I said Hello, she said Hello and hung up!!!! I was pissed to say the least!!!! This is the worst company I have ever had to deal with on Customer service. I own a company and would be out of business if I treated my customers like that! AS I type I have been on hold for 16:38 seconds all while someone tries to contact the Chicago office to get me to Baltimore, Md so someone can come out to stretch the carpet!! I really hope my father in Law does not fall due to this issue. There will be a BBB complaint and also A lawsuit!! He is petrified to walk over this carpet. I just got notified a Victor Garcia is going to contact me supposedly to fix the situation from the North Lake IL area in Chicago. I live in MD!! Unbelievable!!!
I am still on hold as of 21 minutes! I hope no one ever buys from EMPIRE or LUNA again...I sure wont!!!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Empire luna blaming each other
- Carpet customer service
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality, 95 yr father afraid to walk over carpet, trying to resolve issue over 5 day period, disconnected 3 times hung up on after being on hold for 35 minutes. total of 2 hours working on this issue today. Full refund or new carpet
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation is a deceptive operation, after paying my monthly payment I needed repair on my furnace, they sent their company out that tried to fault..."
- "My wife and I decided to remodel our kitchen in the fall and winter of 2006-07. She purchased all new stainless steel appliances including a Sears Kenmore Pro double..."
- "I am writing you to warn of a home improvement scam artist based in your area. I have traced him to a trailer house in your area with the help..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "ho fatto il mio primo acquisto su DHGATE di un orologio che ,pur essendo arrivato in tempi brevi e *** prezzo buono rispetto ad ALIEXPRESS ed IOFFER dei quali sono..."
- "They advertise free shipping on ebay but when you click the ad they add $60 minimum for shipping. SCAM. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. I contacted customer..."