Chicago, Illinois

I had flooring installed by Luna in 2008. I saw that it began to pucker within a year.

There is a 15 year warranty on this floor. Over the years, it has began to pucker even more. I decided to call Luna so that they can come and inspect. After the inspection, I was told that someone would get back to me in a few days.

It has been a 3 weeks and no one called back. SO I called several times only to get the run around. Finally I spoke with someone on Friday and they said that there is water damage to the floor. I dispute that.

I told them that is not the case. I was then told that i would have to pay for the total cost of the install. I then asked to speak to a manager and was told that one would get back to me by the end of business Friday, 5/24/13 and no later than end of business Saturday 5/25/13. It is now Wednesday 5/29/13 and I still hadn't received a call.

I had to call them again. With this time, the so called manager I spoke with only repeated what was told to me Friday. I am very dissatisfied with Luna because not only was I their customer, I sent two more customers to them who spent thousands of dollars each. This company cares nothing for their customers nor do they honor their word.

Sad.Literally.

Comments

Cmonroe
Elmhurst, Illinois, United States #659414

Dear Customer,

Thank you for letting us know, we would like to make sure you are able to talk to someone right away and we apologize for any delay. If you could email us your account name and phone number to care@luna.com, we will look into this as soon as possible. We are sorry for your frustrations and look forward to hearing from you.

Customer Care