Like many before me, Luna arrived later than expected without enough carpet to complete the job, which they failed to mention until they were packing up to go. They promised that someone from customer service would call and schedule an appt within a day or two to finish the job.

No one called. I had to call them twice & was given a lot of excuses and promises to call back.

No one has called. They’re the worst company I’ve ever dealt with and I regret hiring them at all.

Comments

Cmonroe

Dear Customer,We understand your frustration and the inconvenience this has caused, and we’d like to further assist you. Unfortunately, we’re unable to locate your order with the information in your post.

Please email your concerns and order information, including phone number and street address to care@luna.com.

Be sure to mention PC in the subject line. We look forward to further assisting you.Thank you.

to Cmonroe #1505805

I spoke with an representative after my posting and they verified everything which I stated and said that they believe that the wrong padding was installed and that someone will call me on Saturday morning .... (today) between 7 and 9 a.m.

to let me know what time they were coming out to inspect the padding which they did and told me that they will be here between 1 and 4 which killed my entire day and now it is 3:55 and I have not heard from anyone since this morning!

Money wasted again... I took off work