First no call the day before to set installation time." Call the morning of and we can narrow it down. But it will be between 8 and 6"

Second get a recorded call

" installers will be there between 8-10". 12 pm now show. Called customer service three times, got hung up on once. I wasnt nasty until the *** on the other end was. Finally installer showed up around 1:30. Promptly informed us that he couldnt finish the stairs from previous day because " he wasn't getting paid for it."Called customer service again. Nice pleasant woman named Nicole was very helpful. Because of earlier problems i was informed that they would help put our thing back in the house.

Lastly at 630 we were informed that " they didnt have enough carpet " to complete the job.

I would not recommend this raggady *** company to anybody. Be prepared to spend days waiting for a complete job. Not only that, once you complain dont expect to get anyone on the phone. Was on hold for 40 minutes. Called from my cell phone got connected to voicemain in less than 1 minute.

Comments

Cmonroe

Dear Customer,We know delays can be frustrating, and we'd like to further address your concerns. Please send an email to care@luna.com with your contact information, and we'll get in touch with you ASAP.Thank you.-Luna Customer Care