First off, I love the floor and it was well installed, however, the installers were not careful with our furniture and as result, a $500 dresser we'd only had for a little over a year was completely destroyed. No offer was made to try fix or replace it.

As a result, we had to go out and buy a new (inferior) dresser. We paid a lot of money for this service and for this reason alone, I will not recommend Luna to anyone I know. Another less serious issue we had was scheduling. We were told it would be a 1 day job.

We scheduled it for May 22 and my husband took off work. We were both off on the 23rd and thought if it didn't get done on the 22nd they could finish on the 23rd before we left on our weekend camping trip. Wrong. They did not finish on the 22nd and because of another job could not finish on the 23rd.

Instead I had to *** on the 27th for them to finish. We were not happy about this at all.

Comments

Cmonroe

We were disappointed to read your review, but we’re glad that you brought these issues to our attention. We would like to know more about the issues that occurred during your installation and help make things right for you.

We cannot locate your account with the information in your post, but if you email your contact information to care@luna.com, we will reach out to you as soon as possible.

Luna Customer Support