Deerfield, Illinois

Since the first day of installation - March 10th, I have had nothing but trouble with Luna - installers were terrible, customer service was terrible. The floors were installed incorrectly per a Luna floor inspector and NO ONE has come to replace them or respond to my phone calls or emails.

They were quick to take my payment in full - installers called and said they were not coming, then they showed up late, left after 4 short hours.

Floor started rippling and bouncing. An inspector came out and said the floor needed proper under laying. Someone who be out to replace. - they showed up unprepared.

And there has been no follow up although I have called and sent multiple emails - no response. I should have gone to Home Depot.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luna Flooring Flooring Installation.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Luna Flooring Cons: I did not like, Customer service, No response, Scheduling problems, Scheduling, Follow up, Installation.

Comments

ETCustomerSupport

Hello Lolly,

We are upset to hear your disappointment with Luna and regret that your experience has not been a positive one. The lack of follow up you have received is unacceptable and we will be contact you shortly to discuss this issue.

Thank you.