Highland, Indiana

Attn: Documentation Department

Gentlemen:

On October 22, 2014, Luna salesman Frank presented his samples and after two and a half hours we selected and signed a sales agreement to have carpeted five rooms and four sets of stairs (steps) in our home. At that time, we presented him with a down payment of $3,000 toward a total price of $7,000 that included material and labor.

When asked about the 70% off the carpet as stated in every ad and commercial we were told “oh that’s off cheaper quality discontinued carpet” would you like to see those samples? I didn’t bring any of those in.

BATE AND SWITCH!!

Well against my better judgment, on November 1, 2014, installation was done but we did not receive the product or proper installation as presented by the salesperson.

**In one room, the color was not what had been selected.

**In another, two different sizes of padding were used.

**Floor boards and stair risers were severely damaged.

**In two rooms, air vents were carpeted over and not cut out.

**Debris (old padding, dirt and leaves that the installers brought in) was left under the carpeting as well as throughout the house after installation.

**In master bedroom, carpet was not tacked down in one area and steps were not properly carpeted and metal stripping was not placed at doorway between

carpet and bathroom.

**Prior to installation, they removed old carpet but failed to properly clean floors prior to new carpet being installed.

**Nails and staples still protrude from installed areas causing injury to myself and two others by walking on them.

**In mutable rooms, the carpeting has been cut too short leaving a gap. In some areas small pieces were cut and wedged in these gaps to give the illusion of being installed correctly.

**On the partially carpeted steps at the entry way, installation was poorly done with visible seems and the wood has been damaged.

On November 4, 2014, we called Luna to express our concerns but was told the manager would come and inspect our complaints but on November 5, 2014, servicemen were sent instead and only partial repairs were made at this visit. They informed us that a manager would contact us on November 6, 2014, but no calls were received. On November 8, 2014, we again called and were informed that managers do not work on weekends. We were told that someone would contact us on November 10, 2014, but to no avail. We again called and finally received a callback in early afternoon by a manager named "Tina." She informed us that the earliest service date available would be November 24, 2014. We requested an earlier appointment date due to the holidays and were informed that it was not possible. At that point, we requested that the carpeting be removed and she informed us that based on the servicemen's inspection on November 5, 2014, there was nothing wrong with the carpeting and that it would not be removed. At that point, she hung up on me.

Still waiting on a call back from a manager and the salesman as promised.

Multiple picture available upon request.

Whatever help you can give us at this point, would be most appreciated

Below sums up my experience with Luna.

To all who want to get lucky, call Luna..... They'll ***!!!!!

How this company stays in business is beyond me.

Oh yeah because of suckers like me.

Some advise... Don't be like me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luna Flooring Installation.

Comments

Griffith, Indiana, United States #906686

The response below from Luna is a TOTAL JOKE!!! it's going on FIVE WEEKS and NOTHING has been done.

What the *** was I thinking?

I called again today only to get a message that they were out of the office until Monday due to the holiday. I left a message that it must be nice to enjoy the holiday. Not that they care but mine and my family's holiday has been ruined.

I thought the installers were bad, the managers and customer service support team is worse.

If you you are thinking about flooring, stick to your local businesses. Even if it's a little more it will be cheaper in the long run. Trust me on this.

With $7,000 invested I speak from ecperience.

Knowing what I know now I would have paid $10,000.

Westminster, Maryland, United States #906097

Well if your in the state of Maryland...Go to the MHIC (Maryland home improvement commission)

And if your not most states now have home improvement commissions.Take it from me I've been selling in home products for 25 years and am now opening my own business for some of these very reasons..

Cmonroe

Hi Michael, thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. The installation experience you described is not at all what we expect for our customers, and we regret that these issues have not yet been addressed.

We can assure you that we are taking this matter very seriously, and we want to make things right for you.

We will be contacting you shortly to discuss the situation in more detail and work towards a resolution.

Luna Customer Support

to Cmonroe Schererville, Indiana, United States #906875

YOU NEED TO GET YOUR *** TOGETHER AND FIX THIS FAMILY'S HOUSE LIKE YOU KEEP SAYING! IT'S BEEN WEEKS THAT THEIR HOUSE HAS BEEN TORN UP AND THEM TRYING TO FIGURE WHERE TO HAVE THEIR HOLIDAYS!

THEY HAVE CHILDREN THAT WANT TO PUT UP A CHRISTMAS TREE AND NO PLACE TO PUT IT!! SO SAD ON YOUR PART TO TREAT PEOPLE THIS WAY! ALL OF YOU (LUNA) SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF TO TAKE PEOPLE'S MONEY AND DELIVER SUCH *** SERVICE! HOW DO YOU EVEN SLEEP AT NIGHT?

OH YEA, BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE A HEART!!

DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW YOU STAYED OPEN THIS LONG!! THANK YOU FOR NOTHING!!