I absolutely hate Luna, they took advantage of me and my blind mother.The sales rep was rude and talked over my mom.
He showed us the only floor sample he had with him and promised it wasn't commercial carpeting. Turned out it was. Then they didn't have the original carpet I chose and said they had one that looked just like it, it was light colored gray that was no way near what I originally picked out. It has been a year that it has been installed and cleaned 2 x and the carpet lost its shape its flat and feels awful.
I have a 5 month old which is. the reason we got new carpet for the baby. Now I don't even let him on it. they also didn't even install.
the carpet padding they originally promised. The previous carpet we had for ten years looked better. Don't buy from them, they lost their value for customers and only care for the money. I got carpet for the buy one room and the second room free with cheap carpet for over a grand I rather carpet my floor with cardboard then buy from them.
True the buy one get the second room half off is a scam.I will surely look around before buying.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "I bought top of the line Pergo Flooring with the Gold under layment and some sort of seal for below that. We were told it had a lifetime warranty and..."
- "We purchased our home last year from a seller who had done a significant amount of remodeling using Alside windows. ALL 7 replaced windows now have failed seals and moisture..."
- "Handyman Service, Portland, Maine I hired Tracy Hayes from Home Advisor (Portland, ME) to repair my deck as per the original deck design. I wanted pressure treated wood, I specified that..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "I too ordered quite a bit of products from Tidebuy. I would not expect to check if I had to pay shipping for defective items before ordering, but I should..."
- "I was first approached by the "manager"; and eager youth who sold me on her ability to manage a paint crew. I have an 1800's victorian home so it was..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."