I absolutely hate Luna, they took advantage of me and my blind mother.The sales rep was rude and talked over my mom.
He showed us the only floor sample he had with him and promised it wasn't commercial carpeting. Turned out it was. Then they didn't have the original carpet I chose and said they had one that looked just like it, it was light colored gray that was no way near what I originally picked out. It has been a year that it has been installed and cleaned 2 x and the carpet lost its shape its flat and feels awful.
I have a 5 month old which is. the reason we got new carpet for the baby. Now I don't even let him on it. they also didn't even install.
the carpet padding they originally promised. The previous carpet we had for ten years looked better. Don't buy from them, they lost their value for customers and only care for the money. I got carpet for the buy one room and the second room free with cheap carpet for over a grand I rather carpet my floor with cardboard then buy from them.
True the buy one get the second room half off is a scam.I will surely look around before buying.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "Purchased two bedrooms of carpeting, sales guy convinced me to buy a more expensive carpet because I have a dog and this more expensive carpet would not stain. He lied,..."
- "The sales representative was excellent in the way he conducted himself and was very professional in appearance. Offered us a fair market price for the installation and was extremely courtesy..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "We purchased a three piece sectional and the extended 5 yr. warranty. However, all pieces are tearing at the seams and Harlem refuses to stand behind their product. It..."
- "Office Depot online $410.39 It came all broken up I try calling up was sent one person to ANOTHER ON HELP FROM NO ONE. ..."
- "I bought my furniture 2 years ago . Six months ago I called the warranty company about my couch loosing its color. As of today almost 6 monts in Im..."