Leesburg, Virginia

First of all the sales guy was nice and friendly but he made me feel like I had to put a deposit down or someone else wouldn't come back out. I put the deposit down because I felt so pressured.

I then decided that it was not the right time as I have recently lost my job and I feel like it is just not the right time to get this done. I tried to get my deposit back and cancel the installation and Art Jones told me that he would lower the price, which he did drastically. However, I still think that I just really can't afford to get this done and I have tried to get in touch with Art on more than one occasion with no luck. I feel like I was strong armed into this and now I don't even get the courtesy of a phone call back.

This is not good business. It was very difficult to even get someone on the phone to discuss getting my deposit back.

They gave me the run around and I am very concerned. What a disaster.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luna Flooring Installation.

Monetary Loss: $1900.

Comments

Cmonroe
Elmhurst, Illinois, United States #580242

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services, we are so sorry to hear about this and take customer feedback seriously. If you have not already been contacted by me, please email me at cmonroe@luna.com with your account info so I can look into this right away. I will do what I can to help!

Thanks, Chris

Cmonroe

Dear Luna customer,

Thank you for letting us know, I'm sorry to hear that you need to cancel your order, I want to make sure you were able to get in touch with someone that can return your deposit. If you have not yet been able to reach anyone, please email me at cmonroe@luna.com with your account name and phone number so that I can look into this right away. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you and I'm sorry to hear about the recent loss of your job. Please let me know how I can help!

Sincerely, Chris