Chicago, Illinois

Luna Carpet and Flooring put a lament floor in our home which started to buckle and was not put in properly. Luna determine that part of the damage was water damage not covered, naturally, by their water resistant warranty.

They agreed to replace the floor for a flat $500.00.

Two day prior to coming out they back out of this agreement and said it would now cost me over $1400.00 They went back on their word and the quality of their product. Never again will we use Luna, nor will we recommend them to any friends or relatives.

Comments

Call the BBB,if you need assistance call us

Dear Customer,

Please feel free to contact me directly if we have not contacted you privately about this matter already, I really want to get this taken care of for you and come up with a solution.

My email is cmonroe@luna.com.

Chris

Feel like a fool for trusting the salesman...really brings me down...what a fool....next time Ill do my homework...we are out 2,000.00 which we work very hard for....kitchen floor just bubbling away and not our fault.....

:( nightmare.... only word I can say...

Within 2 weeks of installation...this floor is bubbling....MY FAULT...MOISTURE...it's a darn kitchen! They need to go down!!!!!!

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. I am sincerely sorry Luna did not meet your expectations. We take pride in our customer service and it saddens me to hear about your experience. I would like to learn more and try to help in any way I can, please feel free to contact me anytime at cmonroe@luna.com. We truly care about our customers and want each and every person to love their Luna floors.

I look forward to hearing from you.

-Chris