Chicago, Illinois

I had Luna carpet out for a quote this week. The salesman was a high pressure "you must act now" kind of guy.

The first price $4,600. Then he said he could do it for $3,600. I said I wanted to shop it but had guessed it would be around $2,500. Magically, he would do it for that.

He wanted a deposit and said they would match a lower bid, if I could find one. I refused, stating i wanted to shop it first, and he ran out the door (literally). No card, no written quote, no literature.

Home Depot/Lowes priced out at around $1,600 for similar carpet and installation. I guess Luna makes its money on the uninformed or easily pressured....BEWARE

Product or Service Mentioned: Luna Flooring Installation.

Comments

Call the BBB,if you need assistance call us

Isn't your owner on the board of the Chicago BBB?

Thank you for the warning....I had a scheduled appt. with them for an entire home of flooring.

I don't need any added stress about flooring; glad I came here! Thanks again for all the reviews.

#351939

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience, we are truly sorry we did not meet your expecations. We take great pride in our A+ customer service rating with the BBB and we wish you could have experienced that level of service. We do have a low price guarantee, so if you did find a lower quote and liked the Luna carpet choice better, please email me and we can make sure to get you the carpet you want. We have highly trained, professional installers who do beautiful work and we of course will do what we can to earn back your business, we value each and every customer. I would also like to address this issue with your salesman, high pressure is not our business model. If you would be so kind to email me privately with the details about your experience along with the salesman's name, and if there is any way we can earn back your business, I can be reached at cmonroe@luna.com anytime.

Sincerely, Chris