Ingleside, Illinois

Financing the carpet was a joke, I ended up finding my own financing after dealing with them for 3 weeks. After this whole mess, I'm told the carpet color we chose is unavailable.

So in order to get carpeting put on my floors I had to switch colors. Don't even get me started about my hardwood stairs! I still have a part of my floor that is the subfloor. They were unwilling to work out a fair deal.

One department never seemed to know what the other was doing.

The whole experience was miserable. I will continue spreading my unhappy views for as long as I can!

Comments

Call the BBB, or why dont all of you people call the local news stations and reveal Luna's scams. Hopefully you weren't a Margin A customer. That means you were ripped off really bad

Dear Janamad,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know, I'm so sorry you experienced these frustrations. Please email me at cmonroe@luna.com with your account name, info and the details described above. I will get you to the right person as quickly as possible to see if I can help make this right for you. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely, Chris