Mount Laurel, New Jersey

I have never been so angry in all my life. I have put this carpet as well as business and you think that would mean something.

Our dogs got into the trash and pulled out my left over salad. I only put vinigar on my salad therefore when the dog took it out in the living room to eat it believe it or not my choclate carpet the next morining had a bright red large spot in it. I had the carpet treated with the carpet protection to prevent these problems but what a joke. I called they sent someout only after I had prefessionally cleaned $249.

This happen almost two years ago and i am still told we are working with the fabric protection company. Then I am told it has been turn over to our local office. When we call they know us by name and my salesman who I have spent over $13,000 wants to tell me its not his problem nothing he can do. I have called again Tuesday afternoon only to be transferred again to the local office and left a message for supervisor who will return on Monday.

Keeps your fingers crossed can't wait to hear this outcome.

2 years and counting. Never again

Comments

Cmonroe
Elmhurst, Illinois, United States #674937

Paula, it’s disappointing that you’ve been experiencing issues that have yet to be resolved, and we would like to learn more about the situation. However, we have not been able to locate your account with the information posted here. Please email your information to care@luna.com, and we will follow up with you.