Deerfield, Illinois

I had schedule to get the carpet installed by Luna after agreeing the term and the carpet I was going to get. As soon as the installer came to install, he stated that he doesn't have the carpet we ordered, but different one he has to install it (the carpet he was going to install is cheap and thin which we rejected when we were looking for the carpet).

This is shocking and unbelievable that they would even dare to come with the wrong carpet and waste our time. When I called the service desk the lady explained that its the same carpet, but it was crushed therfore it looks thin? Even if I was drunk, I would buy that explanination. Anyway, we have canceled the order and hope to get the carpet somewhere else.

I am very disappointed in the service experience.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luna Flooring Installation.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Comments

I had ordered carpet 7 weeks ago - I had a chnge order and although they had it on file they broght the wrong carpet - now I get sorry I will get back to you Monday to see when we can get what you really ordered. My entire house was suppose to be done and now it is unlivable !

Wow, the same thing happen to us. We were lucky that sales rep, left the sample of the carpet there for us to compare too.

There customer service sucks and they tried to give us the same explain action on why the carpet was so thin. They suck!

to Nina #603766

I have quick question and hoping someone tells me honest answer, had luna come out and give estimate for 800 sq ft on one of there best carpet. $4,700 is that a good price?

Cmonroe
to Hol Elmhurst, Illinois, United States #603801

Dear Luna Customer,

Thank you for your post, if you would like to get in touch with someone in our customer care department about pricing, feel free to email directly at cmonroe@luna.com with your account name and phone number, we will have someone get in touch with you to answer your question.

Thanks, Chris

Cmonroe
#512047

Dear Customer,

Thank you for letting us know, we are so sorry to hear about your experience and would like to see if there is anything we can do to help resolve this. Feel free to contact me at cmonroe@luna.com, we take customer feedback seriously and appreciate your time.

Sincerely, Chris