Aurora, Illinois

I don't remember the name of the guy who came to our home to show us carpet and give us a price, but I will always remember his sales techniques, -they sucked.

This guy was so pushy, so determined to make a sale, it was something to see.

And when I told him I wasn't going to make a decision today and that I only wanted a price to think about so I can get back to work, he accused me of being rude.

He acted Like I was wasting his time. And because of his attitude and pushyness I wouldn't do business with him or his company if he offered me 50% less than any other carpet provider! He was counting on impulse buying- he went from $4600 down to $2100 just to forfe me to jump at the offer, and he doesn't realize that he was sounding more and more like a *** man trying to take advantage of someone. He should have simply started with his best price!

- It was comical.

I didn't immediately ask to to leave when he called me rude, but I should have. I teach people to be contractors and salespeople, and this guy violated lots of basic rules of customer service.

Comments

Thank you for letting us know, we are so sorry to hear this and appreciate the feedback so we can make sure this doesn't happen again. If you would like to contact me further my direct email is cmonroe@luna.com, my sincerest apologies and if there's anything I can do to earn back your business, please do not hesitate to contact me.

-Chris

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience and our staff member. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations, that is never our intention.

If you would be so kind to contact me with further details so I can address with our staff, I would greatly appreciate it.

My email is cmonroe@luna.com. And if there is anything we can do to earn back your business in the future, I will do what I can to show you why Luna has an A+ rating with the BBB, we truly care about our customers and I'm so sorry you didn't get to experience that.

-Chris