Baltimore, Maryland

So we had Luna come in and give us a quote for $3500. So I called around and got a much lower price.

I've been trying to get Luna to call me back for two days now. Next I'm going to have my lawyer call. Don't waste your time with them, they take your money and never call again.

I can say when the salesman came his was really nice and helpful but Luna just not have a lot of options when it comes to their products like we found at other stores.

I feel they are over priced for not a lot of options. I HOPE THEY CALL ME BACK TODAY

Comments

bad experince with luna regarding stairs ,they cannot get this right after 4 months of trying ,and dont want to give any kind of discount for the incovience they have caused for us to take 4 day off for them to come and install this still not done.

Cmonroe

Thank you for letting us know that you have not received a call back, I would like to have someone call you back right away. I just need your account name and number so I can look it up.

I apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to hearing from you. My email is cmonroe@luna.com.

Sincerely, Chris