Madison, Wisconsin

A company should never insult their customers-or hassle them when they have a right to cancel-This was my experience. I called to cancel my carpet order the next day and I was treated badly, hassle to get a manager and when I did get a manager, he only talked about how I responded to his customer service person but not the reason I responded the way I did.

She was really rude, I asked him to listen to the recording. He never asked a question about what happen, talked over me, insulted my position and asked me the real reason I wanted to cancel "are you looking for a discount"?

Luna you need to identify your managers, I do not think you would want a manager like this in customer service. CHICAGO

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

ETCustomerSupport

Dear Customer,

We regret that you did not enjoy your experience with us, and we would like to know more about your concerns. Unfortunately, we cannot locate your account with the information posted here.

Please send your contact info to care@luna.com so that we can follow up with you. Thanks,

-Luna Customer Support