Palos Park, Illinois

I had bought hardwood floors from Luna paid them cash to get an additional discount they delivered the floor and when it came time for install they showed up the first day and made a huge mess in my house then sat outside for 5 hours doing nothing. I complained and the company assured me they would fire that crew and guaranteed the floors would be put in the following day!

The same crew showed up there was a lot of hassle and found out the floors were not the ones the sales person said so we had them leave everything was in disarray and are waiting for our refund it's been 2 weeks and so far we haven't seen our $ they keep saying the checks in the mail! I am now in the process of getting an attorney do not hire these liars!

Luna Flooring Cons: Given the run around, Customer service.

Comments

Cmonroe

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We regret any delay in processing your refund, as we never want our customers to be disappointed in our service.

We understand that we've been in contact with you and advised that the refund has been sent out to you. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any additional questions or concerns at care@luna.com.

Thank you. Luna Customer Support