I signed a contract for carpeting on Wednesday. John Paul said he'd email a copy of the documents to me.

Two days later, on Friday, when his manager, Robert, called to congratulate me on my order, I mentioned that I hadn't yet received the emailed documents and that I wanted to read them before the legally required, 3-day grace period for cancellation expired (Saturday). Saturday morning, I left a message for John Paul (no response) and called Robert again because I still hadn't received the documents. Robert assured me he would take care of it and that Luna would extend the 3-day cancellation grace period, if necessary. Monday morning, still no documents.

I left a voicemail for John Paul and Robert -- neither have returned my calls. I called the main office and spoke to Richie. By 4:00 p.m., still no documents. I called again and Norma told me Richie's request would take 1-3 business days (carpet is supposed to be installed this Wednesday -- 2 days from now).

I asked to speak to someone in the main office. Sylvia in the main office said she would email the documents to me right away. When I told her I wanted to remain on the phone while she did that, she said it would take her approximately 15 minutes to assemble the documents and email them to me.

She said she would call once she did that. I'm still waiting for the documents and the call.

Comments

Update: I received the documents and the carpet was installed this morning as scheduled. The installers were professional and I'm pleased with the end product. However, I don't think I'll put myself through the front-end hassle the next time I need carpeting or flooring.

Cmonroe

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. We regret the lack of follow up you’ve received, and we’d like to make this situation right for you.

Unfortunately, we cannot locate your account with the information in your post.

Please email your contact information to us at care@luna.com, and we will follow up with you as soon as possible.

Luna Customer Support